Home > How We Work
How We Work
Both companies and candidates must win for a placement to be a success.
NW Recruiters is always looking for highly specialized candidates. Here’s how we work with candidates.
Through an extensive interview process, NW Recruiters does everything possible to understand the requirements and culture of our client companies. Based on that understanding, we develop a job description and detailed search plan to find the exact type of person who will successfully meet the client’s critical requirements.
- Our search begins with NW Recruiters computerized, confidential candidate database. Sophisticated search capabilities can identify candidates for every type of position in every area of the U.S. Extensive industry networking and other sources are utilized to identify candidates, as well.
- The search team will then target individuals with identical or closely related skills sets, and investigates each candidate’s willingness to consider the opportunity before them.
- The recruiter then completes an in-depth personal interview with each interested candidate to explore his or her work experience, general accomplishments, needs and desires. If there is fit, both in terms of skills and culture, the candidate will meet with the hiring company.
NW Recruiters will NEVER distribute resumes or personal information to clients without the candidate’s approval. We will always be discrete in contacting candidates, and our conversations will be strictly confidential.
- Individuals selected by the hiring company for interviews will be guided by NW Recruiters through every step of the hiring process. We will:
- Prepare the candidates for the interview process and counseling them regarding career decisions.
- Negotiate with potential employers on behalf of the candidates.
- Stay in touch after the new employment is begun to assure a successful transition